You may remember Survivors and Blake’s Seven. You may even remember that they were created by Terry Nation. But Terry Nation’s immortality will always be tied up with invention of The Daleks. Alwyn W Turner has written a lively and fascinating account of Terry Nation’s times and career, from his radio days with Ted Ray and Tony Hancock, through the glory years of The Saint, The Avengers and countless others. Tim chased Alwyn through a petrified forest towards a steel-covered city populated by the last few mutant descendants of the human race, while a doomsday bomb ticked its countdown to oblivion, pausing only to chat about why Terry Nation’s television shows got under your skin.
- Steve Richards – The Prime Ministers: Reflections on Leadership from Wilson to May
- Graeme Garrard – How To Think Politically
- Mike Isaac – Super Pumped: The Battle For Uber
- Ray Connolly – Sorry, Boys, You Failed The Audition
- Ross Barnett – The Missing Lynx – The Past And Future Of Britain’s Lost Mammals