John Mortimer occupied positions at the very top of not one but two professions. He was a great writer – we need think no further than A Voyage Around My Father, and he was one of the most eminent barristers and QCs of his generation. The happy collision of these two strings to his bow was of course Rumpole of the Bailey, and in 1995 Tim had the pleasure of discussing with him the tenth collection of stories, Rumpole And The Angel Of Death.
- Steve Richards – The Prime Ministers: Reflections on Leadership from Wilson to May
- Graeme Garrard – How To Think Politically
- Mike Isaac – Super Pumped: The Battle For Uber
- Ray Connolly – Sorry, Boys, You Failed The Audition
- Ross Barnett – The Missing Lynx – The Past And Future Of Britain’s Lost Mammals